Coffee Grinder Comandante C40 Nitro Burgundy
C40 MK3 hand mill
conical stainless steel grinder
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Delivery time: 1-3 Workdays
- Order number: 9421
- Free shipping from 100€
- Fast shipping with DHL
- 30 days return right
- Freshness guaranteed
Comandante Coffee Grinder - Nitro Burgundy
C40 MK3 Nitro
This hand grinder from Comandante is top notch in every way. High quality material, patented grinder, nicely rounded in this stylish color. The measure of all things among professional hand grinders for coffee.
The grinder of the mill is made of solid stainless steel. This is manufactured in a patented process. The result is a durable material in knife steel quality. The edges of the grinding discs are sharpened again after hardening and "cut" the coffee beans. Thanks to the unique grinding technology, the grinder produces an extremely precise and homogeneous grinding result with virtually no "fines" across all grinding degrees. You can choose between 30 different grinding degrees. The power transmission during grinding is optimal, a double ball bearing makes cranking smooth.
- High nitrogen martensitic stainless steel.
- Conical stainless steel grinding mill, which is manufactured by a patented process.
- High hardness and high toughness for high cutting durability
- Particularly uniform grind
- Extremely sharp Z-cutting edges, individually sharpened after hardening
- Newly developed grinder geometry
- Very easy handling due to grinding mill axle with double stainless steel ball bearing.
- Homogeneous grinding result
- Very accurate adjustment of the grinding degree in precise steps, which engage individually.
- High grinding speed: approx.1 bean/revolution
- Grinding or cutting of spices and tea possible
- Grinding body made of stainless steel laminated with bamboo.
- Stainless steel crank with removable knob made of solid oak.
- Extremely robust and durable
- Double bearing axle encapsulated stainless steel ball bearings.
- Crank knob made of oak removable, fixed to the crank by means of a pressure lock
- Crank secured to axle by magnetic connection
- All plastic parts made of Eastman Tritan Copolyester
- Filling quantity: 40g